Monday, August 20, 2007

SEINFELD quote # 1

Some people know that I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve Jerry Seinfeld. Those who don't like him much probably don't understand his humour. When I was about 24 years old, my brother got me hooked on the tv show Seinfeld. Now, if I ever have the chance to watch an episode, I do... even if I've seen it once, twice or three times before. I like it so much! I got a book called SEIN LANGUAGE last June and I'm going to write a couple of quotes that I think y'all will like. Quotes I want to share with my readers!
**


SeinLanguage (p.47)


''Why is it so difficult and unconfortable to be naked ? It's because when you have clothes on, you can always make those little judgements that people love to do. Hitching, straightening, adjusting. You know, you feel like you're getting it together. ''Yeah, pretty good. Feeling good, feeling pretty good.'' But when you're naked, it's so final. You're just, ''Well, this is it. There's nothing else I can do.''


That's why I like to wear a belt when I'm naked. I feel it gives me something. I'd like to get pockets to hang off the belt. Wouldn't that be the ultimate thing ? Picture that. To be naked and still be able to put your hands in your pockets. I think that would really help a lot.''

1 comment:

Frank said...

Got to love the Sein.....I love the Sein...