Sunday, September 02, 2007

Big Brother 8

Last week, Amber got voted out !
Yeah yeah yeah!
*
After a tiring HOH competition, Zach won the title of HOH! I wasn't too happy about that, 'coz I wanted Dick or Daniele to win that competition.
*
I was unhappy 'til he made his nominations : Jameka and Jessica ! Ouf! I was scared he was going to put D & D!

*
With the live feeds, I've learned that Daniele won the Power of Veto competition - Cool! Isn't she the best! This competition was hosted by Janelle - the bomb shell from seasons 6 and 7 (all-star). Apparently, Janelle loves Dick and Dani and doesn't really like Eric. Hahaha!
*
Finally, I wonder who they will evict. We,re going to see that next Thursday. Jameka isn't really a threat since she can't compete in the next HOH. But Jessica is one, she can compete and Eric controls her whole game. That could be a problem. So, the next HOH should be Dick or Dani and they'll go to the Final 2 ... hopefully!

No comments: