Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today...I turn ...

Yep! Today is a big day for me! I'm 34!
I can't ask for anything, because I've got everything!
A wonderful boyfriend, a fantastic family and super great friends.
What else can I have ?

Happiness agot it!

Love a got it!

Job a got it!

Health a got it!

Yah yah I know, my back isn't so tough, but I'm working on it!!!

Here are different ways to write the number 34 in other languages:
  • Chinese 三十四
  • Dutch vierendertig
  • German vierunddreißig
  • Italian trentaquattro
  • Japanese 三十四 (it looks like the same sign in Chinese!)
  • Portuguese trinta e quatro
  • Russian тридцать четыре
  • Spanish treinta y cuatro

So, to me !!!

A Special Thank You to everyone who sent me an email,

an electronic b-day card or called me today!

I really appreciate it!

7 comments:

Jeux de fille said...

Joyeux anniversaire d'une raphaeloise

Anonymous said...

bonne fête!!!! on s'en vient vieille hein ????

Anne-Julie said...

Peut-être vieille....mais je ne me sens pas vieille du tout! hihihi

Anonymous said...

Allô Anne-Julie,

Bonne fête mon amie que j'adore!

Que la vie soit toujours bonne pour toi!

Tu mérites vraiment ce qu'il y a de mieux!

Karine xxx

Anonymous said...

Allô Anne-Julie,

Bonne fête mon amie que j'adore!

Que la vie soit toujours bonne pour toi!

Tu mérites vraiment ce qu'il y a de mieux!

Karine xxx

sambuka said...

Bonne fête en retard AJ !!! xxx

Carolane P said...

Bonne fete en retardd Anne-julie