Thursday, February 12, 2009

I lovvvvvvvvvvvve it !

I just watched the movie Copying Beethoven on DVD. I had seen this movie two summers ago and I liked it so much that I wanted to own it in DVD. So, this afternoon, I had a free afternoon and I didn't want to go sweat on the treadmill, so I stayed home and watched Copying Beethoven. Oh my God! it's so good! After watching the movie, I went back to the place where Beethoven leads the 9th symphony and listened to it again............ It's absolutely astonishing!!!
.
That was a great boost for me ... 'coz tonight is Parent Night from 6:30 to 9pm. I wonder if we'll get some parents, since they received the report card by mail this time!!! And I also wonder if they'll make the effort to come and see us!

2 comments:

Cynthia B. Demented said...

Wo. How come I didn't know about this movie?! Merci de me faire découvrir! Did you watched/liked Amadeus (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086879/)? I watched it first when I was young and it is still one of my favorite movie of all time. There's something to it... the characters are so well portrayed by the actors! And the music!!! <3 Amazing.

Anne-Julie said...

Never watched Amadeus. I'm sure I'd love it ;-)

take care Cynthia! ;-)