Friday, April 03, 2009

Quiz - Feminine or Masculine ?

J'ai pris ce petit quiz ICI. Voyons voir ce que ça donne.

J'ai eu un total de 14 points donc mon cerveau est féminin!

Brain sex quiz

Answer Yes or No to the following questions:

1. It's easy for me to sing in tune, singing alone. YES
2. When I was younger, winning was really important to me. YES
3. It's easy for me to hear what people are saying in a crowded room. YES
4. As a child, I enjoyed going as high as possible when climbing trees. NO
5. If someone interrupts what I am doing, it's difficult to go back to it. NO
6. I find it easy to do more than one thing at once. YES
7. I find it easy to know what someone is feeling just by looking at their face. NO
8. I like to collect things and sort them into categories. NO
9. I solve problems more often with intuition than logic. YES
10. As a child, I loved playing games where I pretended to be someone I knew or a character I had created. YES
11. At school, it was easy for me to write neatly. YES
12. As a child, I enjoyed taking things apart to see how they work. NO
13. I get bored easily so I need to keep doing new things.NO
14. I don't like fast speeds, they make me nervous. NO
15. I enjoy reading novels more than non-fiction. YES
16. I can find my way more easily using a map rather than landmark directions. YES
17. I keep in regular contact with my friends and family. YES
18. As a child, I enjoyed physical sports. YES
19. Imagining things in three dimensions is easy for me. For example, I can see in my mind's eye just how an architect's drawings or plans will look once built. YES
20. As a child, I loved doing things like "wheelies" on my bike. NO

Now work out your score to see how "male" or "female" your brain is.-If you answered Yes to questions 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, score one point each. ("No" answers to these questions receive no points.)-If you answered No to questions 2, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20, score one point each. ("Yes" answers to these questions receive no points.)-Total up your scores. Very male is closest to one, very female is closest to 20.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

J'avais eu 11... j'ai un cerveau ambivalent.... :-)

Cynthia B. Demented said...

Ah! J'ai eu 16 comme résultat XD Totally female!