Monday, December 14, 2009

Tiger Tiger Tiger

I haven't written a word about Tiger Woods in the past 2 weeks - just because so many people, tv news, newspapers and blogs talked about it. But this morning was enough... I read that a sponsor is ending a contract they had with Woods. (rolling my eyes)
.
I love TIGER WOODS - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!!!
He's the best golf player ever !!!
.
When I hear or read articles about people condemning his actions... the only thought that comes to my mind is:
.
''Only he who is without sin should throw the first stone.''
.
I'm not that religious, but I believe I heard that quote in a ceremony in the States. I was then a student in Alabama. I was always interested in the Bible sessions and was always quite amazed at the way the priest was telling the stories. I just found a site where there are some quotes from the Bible.
.
Here's one by Brittany Westerfield that might actually make you change your mind about Tiger:
.
''A crowd had gathered to stone a woman, caught in an affair. They were ready to stone her to death, give her what she deserved. Jesus sat there quietly. The Pharisees asked whether or not they should stone her. "For Moses had commanded she should be stoned." Jesus saw past what they were trying to do. He knew what was in their hearts. He looked at her then at them, and said the crucial words: "He who is without sin among you, throw a stone at her first." Every one was convicted by their conscience and one by one dropped their stones and left. Jesus made his point that day. He got it across to those people. The question is do we get it today?''
.
So what do you have to say now ?

No comments: