Monday, March 08, 2010

New Shot glasses

I have now 137 shooters, because during my Spring Break vacation, I bought 3 new shot glasses at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachussetts. Here are the pictures of these new glasses:
Chicago Bulls
Boston Celtics
Hall of Fame
.
My dear cousin asked me to take pictures of my collection. So here it is - the whole collection and also shots of it shelf by shelf:
.
.
.
.
.
So, there it is! It's a little bit crowded in there, so I might buy another cabinet for my next shot glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Très belle collection...

couscous

Frank said...

hall of fame au Massachussetts ??? kossé tu faisais là ?

Anonymous said...

Salut ma chère petite cousine,

wow! c'est super impressionnant... c'est cool!

De quoi faire un méchant party!

Merci j'ai hâte de voir cela en vrai, bisou
JoséeXX

Romi Alex said...

if you want to know the best offer on GLASS , Follow us:-The shot glass come in diverse ranges and types furthermore based on the stickers as like the cheap shot glasses. They all have substantially more to offer and have unique shot glasses. The above writings are about the custom shot glasses. This is an amazing thing for happiness and can contain your satisfaction inside your residence or spot of work at whatever point you might want to have.