Friday, May 14, 2010

Lottery and Sex ?

I caught your attention, didn't I ?.
.
Well, believe it or not, Loto-Québec found a way to make money using the movie Sex and the City2. But how are they making money? By selling pink lottery tickets with high-heel shoes, shopping bags and bling bling to women like me? Well, of course they are!!! And I got to tell you that the place where they put the tickets on the counter of the convenience store is quite good, because the only thing you see is a big pink rectangle. It definitely draws your attention to this specific spot!!! Here's the ticket:
.
There are 4 games - one for each girl :Miranda, Carrie, Charlotte and Samantha. Unfortunately, I spent $ 4, scratched, scratched and scratched and didn't win a thing! I was disappointed because I thought I was going to win a Shopping Spree in New York with my 3 best friends or the complete Sex and the City DVD collection or even win the Grand Prize of $ 50 000!!!

hahaha
.
Don't worry, I'm not that naive when it comes to lottery tickets.

I just can't wait for the movie....... May 27, gals!!!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vraiment on aura tout vu !

Tu ne seras sûrement pas la seule à « jouer »
Dommage d'avoir perdu 4$ mais tu t'es au moins contentée...

couscous