Tuesday, June 22, 2010

25 Random Questions Tag

I was browsing on YouTube earlier today when I found this 25 Random Questions Tag (here). I thought I could answer these questions.... just for fun and maybe you could do the same...by tagging yourself!!!

Let's start:
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No, I don't, but my parents' cat Couscous used to live with me.
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: There's my laptop, my iPod touch and some magazines.
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? It's nice and sunny. Around 28°C. What am I doing inside?
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? I drive since I'm 16 and I had one minor accident one day. I tried to avoid a deer and ended down a ditch.... full of snow. I didn't hurt myself and my car was ok too!
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? I didn't have to go to work today, so I woke up at 11am. I love to go to bed late and I really love to sleep in.
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? I showered about 30 minutes ago, after a little swim in the pool.
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? The last movie I watched on tv was Temple Grandin. It was quite interesting.
Question 8: What does you last text message say? C'est juste pour te dire que je t'aime. XXX
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Hahaha!!! Well, actually I got 2 ringtones. The ringtone for my babyboo is BlackBetty and the ringtone for all other calls is Sex and the City theme song.
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? I've only been to the USA. But I'd love to go to England, Japan, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Australia.
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Are you serious? Oh my God!!! Sushi's my favourite food. I'd eat sushi everyday if there was a sushi bar here in my town.
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? I usually go to Metro... but I get my smoked salmon at Maxi.
13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? I have an older brother François. xx
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have both, but I only use my laptop!
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 37 !!! WoW!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Neither.
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Nope!
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: I'll go for a walk later and probably go for a swim before going to bed!
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Last night, when I witnessed that motocycle accident. I was a nervous wreck and started to cry because the man in the ditch was all bloody!
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? I love crispy bacon on top of my pizza!!!
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? I don't really mind - actually as long as there's no pickle in them it's perfect!!!
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Oh! yeah! In university, I'd stay up all night long to read those books for litt. class or to do some projects. I kind of worked better when it was the middle of the night!
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? They're blue!
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I sure do. Pepsi is way sweeter than Coke. But I only drink Diet Coke!
....
Alright now, I'm going to tag some of you...
... but in fact,
if anyone of you wants to do
this Question Tag thing, go for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had sushi with Elizabeth and Beatrice ;oP Cousin N!ck

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

priyaa iyer said...

This is fun! So I am using this tag to my blog! Do check out my blog !

It is real fun reading blogs and writing one!

All the best!

Priyaa

Hibi said...

Hihi I just found this and I think I will use this for my blog, too, since I am sooo bored right now ^^