- Rachel Reilly, 26 – VIP Cocktail Waitress – Las Vegas, NV + RED HAIR with a chemistry degree
- Kristen Bitting, 24 – Boutique Manager – Philadelphia, PA + hates obnoxious people
- Britney Haynes, 22 – Hotel LOND HAIR, manipulative, opinionated, outspoken and conniving. – Huntington, AR + B
- Monet Stunson, 24 – Model – Glen Carbon, IL + Black woman, looks nice and sweet but will play dirty and will stab people in the back in a heartbeat.
- Brendon Villegas, 30 – High School Swim Coach – Riverside, CA + really HOT, getting his PhD right now
- Andrew Gordon, 39 – Podiatrist – Miami, FL + orthodox jew and will observe the Sabbath (hope there won't be too many competitions on SUnday for him LOL)
- Enzo Palumbo, 32 – Insurance Adjuster – Bayonne, NJ +is married but might flirt and hook up to advance in the game
- Kathy Hillis, 40 – Deputy Sheriff – Texarkana, AR + is from a very small town and just to be in L.A. is pure craziness
- Annie Whittington, 27 – Bartender – Tampa, FL + thinks she's unstoppable and also thinks she'll the winner of this season
- Matt Hoffman, 32 – Web ays he's extremely intelligent - even said: 'I'm a genius'!!! – Elgin, IL + s
- Lane Elenburg, 24 – Oil Rig Salesman – Decatur, TX + hopes he'll team up with the brains. Says he's street smart but not brain smart!
- Ragan Fox, 34 – says he can discern the real world and Big Brother. In my opinion, he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that!) – Los Angeles, CA +
- Hayden Moss, 24 – College Student, Athlete + HOT HOT HOT, nice guy who snowboard and plays baseball.
Some of the info were taken HERE
I can't really say who's going to win the game this summer, but I can already tell you a couple of favourites. I think Hayden is my top favourite, 'coz he's totally HAWWWWWWT and seems like a nice guy (that might harm him though), and there's also that red-hair girl Rachel who might surprise more than one person. Anyway, we'll see - since the beginning of Big Brother, I never really was good at predictions!!!
So, we'll see next Thursday and like the past years, I'll also be watching the Houseguests LIVE on Real Player 24/7 !!! And by the way, it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper than any French Quebec tv stations!!!
BIG BROTHER LOVERRRRRRRRR!!!